Monday, April 2, 2018

The snow birds are flying

I don't know if we've ever stayed at the Davis Monthan Air Force Base RV park when there were so many empty camping spaces. There were at least 30 available spots every day near the end of March.   

But it's getting warm -- hot actually -- and the snowbirds are homeward bound. I'm a little behind on my posting and we've left Tucson as well. We were only there three weeks this winter and are going to miss it.
Our spot at Agave Gulch, the RV park at Davis Monthan after our next door neighbors left.  They were nice folks from Portland and Boise. The campground has about 200 camping spots and we've been there when there was a long waiting list to get in. Not this time of year, however.
This is from several weeks ago but I had to post it.  It's the Oscar Meyer weinermobile.  We saw it March 9 on I-15 just south of Salt Lake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment